Products & Services
FLUID SEALING PRODUCTS
- Mechanical Seals
- Gland Packing
- Shaft Couplings
- Mechanical Seal & Pump Reconditioning
- Design, Selecting, Manufacturing, Installation and reconditioning of all mechanical seals and related sealing products
- Design, Manufacturing, supply and reconditioning of Swivel Joints
- Reconditioning of Centrifugal Pumps
- CNC Machining of fluid sealing related products
A mechanical seal is a sealing device which forms a running seal between rotating and stationary parts. They were developed to overcome the disadvantages of compression packing. Leakage can be reduced to a level meeting environmental standards of government regulating agencies and maintenance costs can be lower. Advantages of mechanical seals over conventional packing are as follows:
1. Zero or limited leakage of product (meet emission regulations.)
2. Reduced friction and power loss.
3. Elimination of shaft or sleeve wear.
4. Reduced maintenance costs.
5. Ability to seal higher pressures and more corrosive environments.
6. The wide variety of designs allows use of mechanical seals in almost all pump applications.
- Deep Groove BB
- Self Aligning BB
- Angular Contact BB
- Thrust BB
- Cylindrical RB
- Self Aligning RB
- Taper RB
- Thrust RB
- Needle RB
A bearing is a machine element that constrains relative motion to only the desired motion, and reduces friction between moving parts . The design of the bearing may, for example, provide for free linear movement of the moving part or for free rotation around a fixed axis; or, it may prevent a motion by controlling the vectors of normal forces that bear on the moving parts.